Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Showtime!

I'm working at a feverish pace as I prep for this weekend's Bridal Expo! I've been wanting to change things up a bit in my booth for quite a while now, and finally decided that I just had to MAKE IT HAPPEN already. Hoping for a good turnout and am looking forward to meeting all the newly engaged brides/grooms. I know you're out there, the holidays are such a romantic time for so many of you!

Here are the details:

What: Hawaii Bridal Expo
Where: Neal Blaisdell Center
When: 1/21 (5:30-10:00pm);  1/22 (10:30am-5:00pm); 1/23 (10:30am-4:00pm)
Admission: $9.00 (arrive by noon and get a 2-for-1 admission coupon)

And if you can't make it this weekend, here's a little sneak peek of some of our new 2011 Spring Collection:

"Daphne"

"Amelie"
"Sophia"
I should have these newbies, and a whole lot more, added to my web site in a matter of days. The entire site design overhaul is proving to be a massive job as expected so I'm making do for now!

No comments: