Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love the dots


Loved meeting all the crafty brides at last night's workshop, although I goofed up on the handouts that I had carefully (or not so carefully) prepped for the evening. About 80% of the handouts were missing page 2. Yikes. At least I realized this early on and just "winged it" during my 15-minute sessions. Tanna @ The Wedding Cafe was able to email the soft copy to all the attendees first thing this morning so crisis averted. Phew!

Anyway, the highlight of my evening was sending each attendee home with their very own box of mini glue dots. (I LOVE these things. They changed my life. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them.) I offered two quick craft projects at my station: a cute lovebirds favor tag and a hanging sign that read, "Bridal Suite - do not enter." Both projects required the attendees to master the art of glue dot application and I hope my love of glue dots was contagious.