Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*sparkle*

It's like Christmas morning minus the tree, or the stockings, or the good food. It's almost as exciting as getting a check in the mail, but ten times as good as getting a bill. It ranks just behind receiving an unexpected, out-of-the-blue, handwritten note from an old friend.

I'm talking about SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL DAY! (insert fanfare here)

Since there's nothing glamorous about my job as a stationer, having my lovely Swarovski crystals arrive at my doorstep really IS a big deal. Oh, it's not as sad as it sounds...just look at the pretty packaging that my goodies arrive in:


A pretty metallic pouch with silver foil print..."technological turns lyrical" - how perfect is that? And when I start unfolding the flaps, I see this peeking out at me:


Awww....

And then, of course, the real prize...it's almost blinding:

Who wouldn't love Swarovski Crystal Day?