Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pretty wipes


Ever since The Wedding Cafe opened up their second location at Ward Warehouse, I find myself wandering in and out of the neighboring shops a LOT. I used to be a shopaholic, but thankfully I've learned the joy of window shopping. Imagine my delight when I passed by the window of Executive Chef and saw the colorful sight above.

I literally stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of these fun, festive, maybe too-cute-to-use paper napkins! I don't ever remember going ga-ga over napkins before, but that's probably because I'd never seen such a stunning variety. I actually want to throw a themed party based entirely on the chic black and white ones in the top right corner. My husband thinks I'm crazy, but he just doesn't understand the gloriousness of these napkins!

I didn't have time to take a closer look so the best I could do was to whip out my camera phone and snap away. Next time, I'm going in...and I'll start planning my black and white affair.