Friday, March 16, 2007

Air time


Have you tried the Cole Hahn Nike Air shoes yet? Neither have I. But I'm dying to. Imagine the comfort of Nike Air technology (think heaven in the form of cushiony pillows) plus the sexiness of a 4" high heel (think va-va-va-voom). It's a hard concept to grasp, but the thought that keeps popping up in my head is, "It's about time!"

Like a lot of women, my closet is full of shoes that are out to get me. They look pretty and seem harmless enough in the shoe store, but when I treat them to a night out on the town, they turn on me, usually within the first hour. I honestly don't know what possesses them to treat me like that...I take good care of them, I don't get them wet, or feed them after midnight. I swear on my checkbook that I take no responsibility in knowingly purchasing uncomfortable, unwearable, unbearable shoes. It's the shoe's fault, I'm completely innocent.

Well, it'll all be water under the bridge when I finally strap on my pair of Cole Hahns. Wow, comfortable heels. What'll they think of next?