Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wedding Expo this weekend!

If you're in the mood for some fun wedding hoopla, come by the Hawaii Convention Center this weekend and check out the Hawaii World Class Wedding Expo! I've got some fun new things to unveil at my booth...honestly, I've been waiting MONTHS for this big reveal. If you're reading this before the show starts, I'll reward you with two hints.

HINT #1 - there's bling...or no bling...whatever you prefer.
HINT #2 - there's fabric...super luxe fabric.
Things with bling are second nature to me. Bling adds sparkle. Bling adds pizzazz. Bling adds the WOW factor that makes people go "oooh" and "aaah."

Things with fabric are a new thing for me. My medium of choice is generally paper, so dabbling into fabric is all the more fun. I've got bigger plans down the road, but I'm just dipping my toes in the water for now. Come dip with me, the water's fine.

Here's the who, what, when, where, how...

Hawaii World Class Wedding Expo
Hawaii Convention Center
1801 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI  96815

Friday, 10/25 | 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10/26 | 11:00am - 5:00pm

Tickets are $8.00 at the door.

Hope to see you there!


No comments: