Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Invitations, Favors and Special Touches Showcase

Head to The Wedding Cafe tonight @ 6:30pm to check out the latest in invitations and favors! I'll be debuting some SWEET new goodies at the Emi Ink table and can't wait to see if it's a hit or miss with the brides/grooms (hopefully, I'm on target with this one!).

In other news, I was lucky enough to work on a lot of fun projects over the summer, and this recent invitation order was no exception. I'll have to wait a few months before I can display the complete design, but here's a sneak peek:
Balloons with Swarovski crystal accents
Can't reveal the inspiration behind the design, although I'm guessing that I've shown just enough for people in the know to figure it out themselves. Definitely an out-of-the-box wedding theme!

No comments: