Monday, February 22, 2010

work + play + run

Last week was so busy (and stressful) that I completely forgot about VALENTINE'S WEEKEND 2010. On the 13th, I delivered 195 invitations to a sweet couple getting married in the spring. This was a big job for me, not only in terms of quantity, but the great level of detail required for each individual invitation. Below is the sea of coral before it was packed up for delivery. No shots of the interior design...yet...will share these post-wedding.


Valentine's day started with bright pink tulips, followed by a late breakfast of crepes and coffee, and a day of lounging.


The evening hours meant carb loading for the Great Aloha Run the following morning. I should clarify that only my husband ran while I cheered him on from the comfort of my warm bed, but I indulged in the pasta dinner nonetheless.

Fun, happy weekend...