Friday, August 10, 2007

Post-wedding projects



I had the best of intentions - really, I did. But I've come to the reluctant realization that I'm only one woman, with two hands, and an unrelenting need for six hours of sleep...every night. In short, all of the projects that I put off until "after the wedding" have been pounding at my door the moment we mailed out the last of our thank you notes. Rats.

The biggest project I have on my plate these days is a much needed redesign of my Emi Ink web site. I've basically had the same design since day one of Emi Ink going "public," and it's time for an update...no, it's time for a total REVAMP. I've been working on a new design that is a much better reflection of the Emi Ink style and I'm SO EXCITED to launch the new site. Since I'm basically doing all the design and HTML work by myself (with guidance from my techie husband), it'll be a long road but I know the journey will be worth it!